Cellex-C Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask
A multifunctional system containing the patented Cellex-C Complex in a dry powder form, along with other skin-enhancing and toning ingredients. Exfoliating agents lift off accumulated dead skin cells to brighten, smooth, soften and literally 'polish' the complexion to a healthy pink glow.
For use on all but the most sensitive skin.
1. Mix one teaspoon of Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask with one teaspoonful of Fruitaplex Fresh Complexion Mist or Cellex-C Serum to form a thin past. If a thicker consistency is preferred, reduce the volume of liquid.
2. Spread a film of paste over the face with your fingers or a soft brush, avoiding the eye area.
3. Wait until the mask dries, usually within 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask with a wash cloth rinsed in lukewarm water.
5. Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex and/or moisturizer as needed.
Use twice a week on oily and acne prone skill. On dry or normal skin, apply once every seven to ten days and delicate and sensitive skin, once a month.
The only form of Vitamin C that the body can recognize and utilize to promote collagen production to battle the damaging effects caused by the sun. This vital vitamin acts as a key anti-oxidant to combat sun-induced free radicals and is also essential for collagen production to maintain elastic, firm, smooth skin.
Derived from the horsetail plant, silica is a key to healthier, younger looking, more radiant skin.
A protein found in the white of eggs and a traditional time honored ingredient for facemasks. Albumin has an excellent tightening effect on large pores and leaves a polished sheen to the skin.
Used as a hardening agent, corn starch is much less drying to the skin than zinc oxide or kaolin, which are most often used in facemasks.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S., BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE
FOR ORDERS OF $22.00 OR MORE!
30 day full return guarantee!